We are a full service accounting firm. Whatever your financial, accounting, tax or computer needs may be, we can help. Our services include:
Financial Statements Preparation:
The relationship you have with the Professional Accountant who prepares your financial statements is one of the most important aspects of your business. EPR strives to communicate openly and provide meaningful information and insight to help clients meet their personal and business goals.
Financial Statement engagements include Audits, Reviews, and Compilations.
Any EPR partner would be happy to provide a second opinion on your financial statements and tax returns.
- Corporate income taxes
- Personal income taxes
- Trust and estate income taxes
- SR & ED Incentives
- Corporate Reorganizations and Planning
EPR Partners and staff are trained in all facets of Canadian taxation. We receive ongoing training in current legislation, trends, and important issues. Please contact us for answers to your tax-related questions, or for help with any other accounting needs.
In addition to the common tax services of Personal Tax (T1), Corporate Tax (T2) and Trust and Estate Tax (T3), we can also assist you with:
- Personal compliance and planning
- Corporate compliance and planning
- Canadian commodity tax (HST and PST)
- Non-resident taxation and residency issues
- Information returns and clearance forms such as T1044s and T2062s
- Payroll and related information such as T4s and T5s and T5018s
- Please do not hesitate to contact your nearest EPR office to speak with an accounting professional about your tax reporting needs.
EPR is pleased to offer assistance in any of the following areas:
- Business plans
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Budget preparation
- Business valuations
- Business succession
- Financial restructuring
- Computers and information technology
- Human resources planning and recruitment